Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Lake City, FL Office
Gastroenterology Associates of North Florida is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care to our patients in an atmosphere of professionalism and compassion.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
These PDF documents are for Informational purposes. Click on file to open and view.
- Colonoscopy Preparation
- Colonoscopy Preparation (NuLytely)
- Bowel Preparation (Magnesium Citrate)
- EGD Preparation
- Surgery Center Directions
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Plus many more commercial carriers.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.